Computer System Engineer
The Computer System Engineer position is to better assist with clients’ needs and help steer the company down the most profitable paths. This ideal individual will work closely with department peers and internal clients to assist on research projects. A successful individual in this role will be experienced with website development and have the full responsibility for examining search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Currently, OODDA.COM is looking for one Computer System Engineer.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Web Development of marketing funnels and wordpress sites.
- work with Web Development Team peers to complete projects in a timely, cost effective manner
- Implement, configure and maintain third party systems.
- Oversee projects from A to Z. (e.g. setting up marketing funnels from buying domains all the way to launch date)
- Monitoring all systems and Quality Assurance
- Continually optimizing marketing funnels, tracking, and A/B tests
- Built complex WordPress sites, including shopsystems or membership sites
- Built digital marketing funnels with tracking (no CMS)
- Experience in the digital marketing business would be a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering or other related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of website development samples would be a huge plus
- Drupal expertise, including Drupal 8, with demonstrated experience in custom theme development and management of core and custom modules.
- Working knowledge of other CMS systems such as WordPress (advanced knowledge a plus).
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations in multi-dev hosting environments such as Pantheon, version control via Git, and build tools such as Github, Bitbucket, and Composer.
- Experience implementing and using web analytics tools to generate insight that leads to improved website experiences.
- Demonstrate agility in carrying out a variety of tasks.
- Bring a meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance, including accessibility standards.
- Work independently to create/verify project scopes and provide web development timelines.
- Carry out assignments with ability to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with proven experience gaining buy-in from internal stakeholders on ideas and executions that can positively impact web design and experience.
- Work successfully with diverse people by understanding, interpreting, communicating and articulating complex information and performing as an effective team member. Campus partners include but are not limited to designers, developers, application programmers, and marketing managers.
- Carry out duties independently, with sound judgment and high degree of confidentiality as needed, anticipating job requirements and prioritizing and coordinating multiple complex tasks.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferable
Bachelor degree is required, MS/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or other business related field is preferred
Usually 1-3 month of internship and training period to start with. Salary is based on experience and negotiable. H1B sponsorship will be provided for qualified candidates.